Sunday, July 27, 2008

A Visit to Birch Hills

Yesterday Roni, Grandma Clara and I drove from N.B. to Birch Hills, via Crooked Bush, Blaine Lake and Prince Albert (more on Crooked Bush at another time). We visited Aunt Caroline, one of the world's nicest people. She received us in the Sr. Citizens Home at Birch Hills, and treated us to tea and a cookie, and a wonderful visit. She recently celebrated her 90th birthday and is looking great. Here's a photo of us in the dining/visiting room in Birch Hills.

2 comments:

SenorPing said...

Caroline is without a doubt one of the nicest. I really enjoyed our last visit at Ed and Ginny's last summer. Both Mom and Caroline look great.

db

Laurel said...

That is a great picture! Grandma Clara looks just beautiful. I also like your dress, mom. I've heard a lot about Aunt Caroline. I wish I knew her better. She seems like a great person to be around. Glad you had a nice trip.